Fancy Something Specific? Check out our Holiday Collections
Here at Hemera Holidays we understand everyone has different reguirements for their holiday accommodation, so we provide a wide range of Hot Tub holidays to suit even the most discerning of holiday makers. See our full collection below.
When booking your UK holiday let there are certain questions that you should ask yourself to make sure you are booking the holiday that best suits you, providing the element of luxury that you require, to fit your budget. At the core of everything we do is customer service. We are available to talk to and will always give you the option of paying by card, protecting your hard earned cash. See below for our recommendations for making sure you are booking with the best and get the most out of your holiday with us.
Hot Tub Holidays
Search for cottages with a Hot Tub
Search for holiday cabins with free Wifi
Search for cottages ideal for golf holidays
Search for dog friendly holiday cottages
Search pet free holiday cottages
Search our special offers
Here are some pointers when looking for your perfect holiday and how to make sure you are booking with a reputable company, who offer customer service as it’s core value.
What do I look for when choosing my holiday let this year?
The demand is high for self catering accommodation, especially when it is dog friendly and provides a hot tub for your personal use.
- Always try to book direct with a reputable agency that offers a friendly and personal service.
- You should be able to speak to somebody to help you match your requirements to the properties they have available and be able to talk to the same person again to build rapport and know you are being looked after.
- Customer service should be at the heart of your booking with a personal service which we at Hemera provide as standard,
How do I know I’m booking with a professional company?
- First of all you will be given the option of payment by card.
- Be careful if the only option is to pay by bank transfer. You will have no recourse to get your money back if something goes wrong with your holiday accommodation.
See how we deal with customers and ensure their holiday accommodation is available and first class whilst offering exceptional customer service. Each one of our properties has individuals reviews shown and you can read all our Reviews Here………..
What is included with my Holiday Let?
- As standard, all of Hemera Holiday’s property owners provide you with towels and bedding.
- Each holiday home is kitted out to provide you with a home from home experience.
- If you are organising a holiday for a celebration or would like something special we have a range of extras that you can add to your holiday.
How do I know the hot tub is safe when I book my holiday let in Northumberland?
Hemera Holidays only work with owners who either have experience and knowledge required to maintain the hot tub themselves or hire professionals to do it for them. The hot tub provided with your holiday let will be cleaned before you arrive and have daily checks to ensure it is safe. You can ask to see the test results and records that are taken daily.
How long can I rent a holiday Let?
We do holidays for anything from 2 nights to a month. Longer stays can be organised for some of our holiday lets in Northumberland, but it’s not bookable on our website. You would need to call us to arrange a longer stay in one of our holiday homes.
How do I book a Holiday Let?
- Hemera Holidays provides a range of ways to book directly from our website;
- You can give us a call if you’d like to talk to us so that you get the best advice and choose the right Northumberland holiday for you.
We regularly have special offers or we might be able to do something special for you when you speak to us.